2000, revised edition 2001, soft cover, acid-free paper,
327 pages, SBN 0-9701985-0-7
Scott's second book features advanced metaphysics and a blend of teaching on the principles of personal transformation, global process and cosmic plan. Short, focused essay topics include:
- personal guidance and letters from Wanderers
- discussion of cosmic free will and positive & negative ET groups
- how to use life's crises for the development of love-wisdom
- life-purpose and karma
- ET Confederation and human evolution
- the RA Material channeling
- Earth changes and psychic children
- spiritual self-healing
- the theory and practice of Buddhist meditation.
There are also several appendices with personal stories, additional resources, charts on human history, and an ET/Wanderers questionnaire.